Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Why sometimes I love my job...

I do have a looot of work at the Inn...but this morning I actually took the time to see every detail that I really really like and I just wanted to post some of the pictures that I took and that despite all the work, and all the not sooo good moments that I have make my days really special...hope you like it...
This is an antique image that I love of La Virgen del Cusco from Peru, but all the details are very delicate...


Since we are inside of a cofee plantation I wanted to post a picture of how the coffee plants look right before the people cut it and begin with the process of making the coffee...seeing hundreds of trees just like this one is amazing...all the color and the whole view is really pretty....



This is a view from above of the central patio, and it I really like the shape of the fountain...




Orchids are beautiful flowers that seem to grow a lot at the Lion's Inn...they grow specially in cold weather, up in the mountains, the colors are amazing though...


Here's the view from the terrace to the volcanoes and trees...and all so pretty....

I love walking around Las Gravileas every time I have the chance...but I specially love this
place, because of the trees and just the whole scene...

This is the terrace of the Inn, and it is just great sitting there and reading a nice book...or magazine...jaja, but either way, very relaxing...
I

1 comment:

Candy said...

Ok GIRL...you knew I would leave a comment on this post...what are you trying to make me do CRY....I really REALLY did I say Really Miss the Inn...and Antigua. That is my walking grounds...that is my fountian...and that is my couch up on the roof top. I miss the tile roofs...but I dont miss the cobble stone streets with my stroller. Hugs and See you real soon Candy and Kya Blu