Sunday, January 14, 2007

5 YEAR ANIVERSARY

For our five year aniversary we had just sooo much fun...on friday we had dinner at Nicolás with some of our friends, and then on saturday early in the morning we went to Monterrico...I just took a few pictures cuz my camera ran out of bateries...but both of the days were just perfect, and the day ended with this beautiful sunset after laying in the sun the whole day and having a wonderful and delicious lunch by the sea!!! Love you pepe!!!

The whole day was just perfect...

Yes I do think you look sooo cute!!!

Great sunset...final perfecto...para un dia perfecto....

I'm sure he'll hate me once he sees this picture...but I just think you're too cute... and also when you look at it, and you're sooo cold in Germany, remember how fun Monterrico was!!! Love u!!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Love your pictures..Pepe is looking like a STUD and you are as beautiful as ever...wish I could have been there with you...SEE YOU REAL REAL SOON...I CANT WAIT...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu