Wednesday, March 14, 2007

OUT WITH FRIENDS

This was a fun weekend 'cuz I got to get together with my friends that live far away... Juan Pablo lives in Santiago de Chile and he came to visit for a few days, but it's always really fun to hang out with him....Maria José is from the coast and we got to go out in the CITY yey...and finally Regina who's almost a doctor is living in Zacapa...a small town four hours away from Guatemala City in a clinic or something like that and she also came to visit on saturday.... so we had a looot of fun...


Just being DUMB...






I love you Regina...






Me and one of my best friends in the whole world...finally a picture together...even if it's bad...jaja






Two of my very best friends....


Isn't she sooo cute....




Pepe is tooo small...so they dicided to pick him up...jaja



I LOVE YOU BOTH


Maria José with Juan Pablo @ Tre Fratelli...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.