Wednesday, March 14, 2007

LUCY'S FIRST COMUNION

Last saturday we had my cousins First Comunion @ the german club in Guatemala...it was really fun, the kids had a blast and we had such great food and good conversation... so it was fun for everyone...I couldn't go to the Church 'cuz I had to get the cake to the party with my mom and help her with everything (too bad)...so here are a few pictures of the party...
The invitations where also really nice...


This is me with Lucy (my cousin) who had the first comunion...


This is the candy we always get at first comunion...of course in different shapes, but this time as sun flowers...it's kinda milk candy...


All the cotton candy you might want...yey!!! love it!

Lucy was having lots of fun!!!


Jose Jorge had a blast in the flying chairs...


My grandpa, grandma and my aunts...


For the breakfast the table looked very nice...



The cake...my mommy made it...yummy!

Here's the First Comunion Girl with her beautiful dress and my mom, who made the cake...

No comments: