Sunday, January 14, 2007

ONE DAY AT THE COAST...

Maria José invited us to her place and we actually didn't know that we were having sucha an unusual day...which turned out to be great...in these pictures you'll get to see some of the process of the sugar cane...pretty interesting...
Maria José is our best friend from school and we're always soooo happy when we get to go to her place...she really means a lot to me...we've gone through everything together...wanting to quit school, wanted to stay and do better, new year's resolutions...like always going to class on time and not speaking anymore in he class room...or really studying for this semester...etc. etc....

The same picture you'll find below...but I just find it very sweet...Love you Pepe...and also I really miss you honey!!

Our picture taken by the pool, just when we were about to have lunch...cute isn't it?

This is Maria José and me...in her beautiful house in the coast, we love to go there it is just sooo fresh and different from what we see everyday at the city or in Antigua...

This is how the sugar cane fields look right before they're being burned...they let it grow for 6 months and the following 6 months they cut it and take it to the Ingenio to get the sugar...(I hope I got this right...this is from what I understood)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

¿Y el bendito coco donde quedo?
By the way.... Now Marus you really know, ¿Why I am in love of him? It`s the best in what he does, I admire he so much for what is, enjoy of what he makes and is the best thing that has happened to me.